Saturday, January 6, 2018

Vintage Encouragement Card




Hello Everyone and Thanks so much for viewing my blog today!! I am excited to show you my latest card designed for the amazing Tutti Designs Dies!

I wanted to create a card to lend some encouragement to a friend. I created this lovely vintage card using these amazing recently released dies from Tutti Designs.



For more on how I created this lovely card you can view this post on the blog Here.

These dies and the entire line of many more are available to purchase at the Tutti Designs Online Store.

For even more inspiring projects head over to the Tutti Designs Blog!

Thanks for viewing my blog today!

I would like to enter this card with three layers, three dies used and three flowers in the Power of Three challenge at Frilly and Funkie


4 comments:

  1. This is so beautifully vintage! Love the distressing and stitching! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the first Frilly and Funkie Challenge of 2018: Three is Not a Crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shabby chic card with a lovely image! Love the frosted flowery touches for the Frilly and Funkie Challenge of Three is Not a Crowd. Thanks for joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete